When you first visit https://files.warwick.ac.uk, your personal file space is automatically created for you based on your name – for example:
- Your name: Jane Doe
- File space URL: https://files.warwick.ac.uk/janedoe
- File space title: Jane Doe's files
Once your file space has been created, you can change the title at any time but not the URL. When you request a group file space, you can choose the URL and title (both subject to approval).
- Browse to the file space.
- Select Admin > Change title in the menu bar.
In the Change file space title window, enter the new title:
- Select the Change button.
Phasing out of Files.Warwick
- Files.Warwick no longer receives regular updates and we plan to phase it out over time.
- There is no date set for this yet - we will provide plenty of notice.
- Support and guidance will be available
in the coming months for your transition to one of the options below.
To store and share files safely and securely, we recommend you use one of the University's approved alternatives:
As in Files.Warwick, both of these platforms enable you to share files with people external to the University, if necessary.