- If the 'Tools' menu is not visible, press the Alt key to bring up the menu bar.
- Select Tools > Compatibility View Settings
- Under 'Websites you've added to Compatibility View', look for and select 'start.warwick.ac.uk' or '.warwick.ac.uk'.
- Click the 'Remove' button
- If you are working on campus or using an ITS-managed PC you may also need to uncheck 'Display intranet sites in Compatibility Mode'.
If you are connected to the Warwick network, Windows may think that any web sites ending in 'warwick.ac.uk' are 'intranet' sites and automatically turn on compatibility mode.
- Click the 'Close' button
The next time you visit Start.Warwick you should be able to access it correctly.