How do I see the groups in my department?
You may view all the groups that have been created for your deparment.
- Ensure you are signed in to any SiteBuilder or Forum page.
- Go to the WebGroups site. (http://webgroups.warwick.ac.uk)
- Click on the 'My department groups' tab at the top of the page.
- All the groups for your department will be listed.
- You will not be able to edit or delete these groups, unless you have ownership rights over the group, but you will be able to view all the members for the groups by clicking on the 'List group members' link, just below the number of members.
- A separate page will list all the group members, together with their user code and who they are, whether staff or student.
- As an editor or owner you can make changes to the group from here. You can edit or delete the groups or remove members.