Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Request changes and/or add full-text paper to existing record

  • To request any changes to an existing WRAP/Publications Service record, please complete this form. To report a change to multiple records please enter an example into the record field, indicating in the details box any other records the change will affect
  • We can only make changes to records in a manner so that they still conform to the international standards for metadata and cataloguing used by the Publications Service and WRAP
  • Submit a new record submission
  • Service Notice: Current request to change time is - up to two weeks. If you have an urgent deadline, phone for guidance

By submitting this work you are agreeing that to the best of your knowledge you have the right to deposit this version of this work in the WRAP repository. Library staff will check publishers’ copyright agreements on your behalf, but if you are submitting the written work of a third party you must have their permission to do so.

Co-authored published works can be held in WRAP with the permission of the publisher, where the publisher is the rights owner. If you are submitting a co-authored unpublished work you should have the permission of your co-authors to do this.

Subject to Annexe B of the University of Warwick Open Access policy, WRAP will make accepted manuscripts of the article open access under the terms of the Creative Commons Licence (CC-BY 4.0 or newer), as per policy. To opt-out, contact Annexe B Rights Retention Opt-Out.

WRAP will provide a Persistent URL to the material it hosts, however the University of Warwick reserves the right to restrict access to any item, e.g., in order to protect rights holders’ interests.

The University of Warwick also reserves the right to preserve your article as you have submitted it, and to migrate its file format (e.g., from Word document to pdf file) as required for preservation purposes. No change will be made to the content.

How we will catalogue your article (the metadata record)

Metadata librarians will endeavour to create a detailed record for your work from whatever details you provide; however, the more information you provide, the more accurate we can be. If we don’t have sufficient information we may need to contact you for additional information.

If you don’t supply a publication title then we will assume that the work hasn't reached publication stage and will catalogue and treat it as unpublished.

Access to your article

Through WRAP your work will be open access, subject to rights owners’ restrictions. If you are aware of any such restrictions, or would like to impose any restrictions yourself, please inform us of this on the deposit form.

Export control regulations aim to restrict the export and communication of sensitive technology and strategic goods to prevent the proliferation of WMD and counter international threats, including terrorism.

If you intend to publish controlled content, please contact Export-Control at warwick dot ac dot uk for guidance and support in advance.

More information on policies.

Attach file
No files are currently attached.


  • You can also upload a Copyright Transfer/Publisher Agreement here
  • Please only upload files relevant to this output/WRAP record ID (use a new form for another record)
  • File formats: DOC, DOCX, ODF, PDF, RTF (or ZIP of listed formats)
  • Only six documents at a time, any format, not more than 25MB
4. Tell us which version you have uploaded (required)
Privacy notice
This data on this form will be used to assess the requested change to a record in the Publications service/WRAP. We will store the request and your contact details, but we will only contact you in the event of the request being refused to explain the reasons behind this. If at any time you wish for your details to be removed please contact the Publications Team directly.

The University of Warwick is the Data Controller of any information you have entered on this form and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with Data Protection Legislation. The University's Data Protection webpages provide further information on your rights and how the University processes personal data. If you wish to submit a data subjects rights request, make a complaint or report a suspected personal data breach, please contact the University’s Data Protection Officer by email at

Spam prevention

Failure to load reCAPTCHA

reCAPTCHA is a utility used to verify you're not a robot filling out this form. Unfortunately this has failed to load correctly.

Please try reloading the page. If the problem persists, or if you are in a country which blocks Google products, please contact us by using the ‘page contact’ link at the foot of this page.