We are all here to help you. The best way to ask us a question is to email* us at: Library at warwick dot ac dot uk. Alternatively choose one of our specialist teams, listed below, to help you.
The Helpdesk is staffed Mon-Sun from 08:30-21:30 and is located by the entrance of the Library. Helpdesk staff wear red lanyards.
- We can help with questions about your Library Account, paying a fine; borrowing and renewing items; placing a hold and much more
- Document Supply items are collected from the Helpdesk
- We can help you find items in Library Search the Library’s discovery catalogue
- If you lose an item in the Library, Helpdesk staff may be able to help you locate it
- If you need to access another University Library, ask at the Helpdesk about obtaining a SCONUL Access card
- The Library currently has over 1,000 external members and they were all registered by Helpdesk staff!
You can contact the Helpdesk by:
Envelope mylibraryaccount at warwick dot ac dot uk
Telephone 024 765 22026 to speak to a member of staff or leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stewards patrol study areas ensuring that people are adhering to the rules and regulations. Look out for them in black t-shirts.
- Help ensure that Health and Safety policies and guidelines are being followed
- That everybody is given an equal chance to study in an environment that is conducive to learning and research
- Staff the Library outside normal staffed hours during the evenings and weekends
- Inform customers about Library policy so that Library customers know what is expected of them
Stewards are in place to help you!
- If you feel that you are being disturbed please find a Library Steward or text ‘Noise’ to 0778 8351 381 (for the Main Library) with your desk location
- Please report the problem at the time it is happening – we can help you more quickly if you do
Please note: during unstaffed periods Library staff will not be available, therefore stewards patrol the Library to ensure a pleasant working environment for all customers. However, they may not be able to answer enquiries about the Library stock and services.
If you are new to the Library, this playlist of 'using your Library' videos will help you find your way around.
- Entering the Library.
- Find a book on the shelves.
- Borrow or return books.
Books can be borrowed and returned by using the Self Issue machines on Floor 1.
- Request a book online.
- Find books using Library Search
- Access ebooks.
- Access online articles.
- Renew a book online using My Library Account.
- Pay a fine online using My Library Account.
View books borrowed, renew books, review holds and pay fines.
- Book a group study room.
- Book an accessible study room.
- Use the mobile shelving.
*Email privacy statement
We will use your contact details to respond to your question. We will keep a record of your question and our response, but we will not use this for anything other than to improve services. We will use enquiry information, which does not identify individuals, to analyse trends and improve customers' experiences.
HyperlinkUniversity of Warwick website full terms and conditions.