Organises references, and automatically formats citations, reference lists and bibliographies.
What is the software for?
Importing references from databases
Organising references for your assignments
Formatting your citations and reference list to your chosen referencing style
Cite While You Write Microsoft Word plug in automatically formats and inputs your references
How can I access?
There are two versions of Endnote:
- Endnote Online: the web-based version that is recommended for undergraduate and PGT students
- Endnote Desktop: the full version, recommended for PhD students, researchers and anyone undertaking a large-scale literature review
- Free to download using your Warwick University IT Services account
Where can I go for support?
The Library has information and guides on how to set up and use EndNote and also runs workshops during term time.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control