Organise and share interactive notes across different devices.
What is the software for?
- Create multi-dimensional notes using text, images, files and audio
- Share with others and work collaboratively
- Organise yourself with ‘to-do’ lists and reminders
- Access from multiple devices so you can access your notes in different locations
How can I access?
- Visit Evernote to sign up for the free Basic Plan
- Additional features require an upgrade to the Premium Plan which incurs a subscription cost
Where can I go for support?
Support is provided by Evernote Help & Learning.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control