Automatic reminders on your computer to take breaks.
What is the software for?
- Can help the recovery and the prevention of repetitive strain injury
- Monitors computer and mouse use, which alerts you take microbreaks, rest breaks and can limit overall computer usage
How can I access?
- When using your own machine, download directly from the Workrave website
- On University owned machines, you can access via the computers Software Center
Where can I go for support?
Technical support and guidance for use can be found on the Workrave website under get help.
Copyright and licensing statement
- All intellectual property rights in third party software logos used on this website remain vested with the respective software providers. Use of such logos on our website is only to refer and direct users to the appropriate software (where applicable)
- Where you use tools that are not University-approved you should read the T&Cs carefully for implications for privacy, intellectual property and access control