It is important to refresh your Social Inclusion training and knowledge every few years, as legislation, terminology, and best practice progress regularly. Access Social Inclusion learning and resources by mode of delivery below.
Online courses and videos (self-study)
- Warwick Principles and Social Inclusion.
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Unconscious Bias (Basic) and Understanding Unconscious Bias (Advanced).
- Recruitment and Selection E-Learning.
- Video-Based Learning Resources.
- Courses from Leadership and Management Development.
- Disability Awareness Moodles: Disability Confident, Disabled Adventures in Customer Service, and Disabled Adventures in Work and Recruitment.
- Re:Tension - a short film (20 minutes), written and Directed by Ricardo Barker. The film follows Thapelo, a bright and capable university student, on a day where he is unwittingly forced to question the judgements of his tutors and peers, and delve deeper into his own actions, choices and beliefs.
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities - The Internationalist Podcast Series.
- The Advance HE Podcast.
- Pearn Kandola podcast.
- Pearn Kandola webinars.
This micro-learning platform is built for remote learners to receive daily text messages over a 5-day period, that you view and respond to at your convenience.
CVEP works with staff and students to create and deliver activities and resources to promote a strong values-driven community at Warwick.
Join a circle to develop your expertise in an area that either explores new opportunities or tackles current challenges faced by higher education institutions across the world.