- Akala (July 2020) Akala x Black British History: An Introduction (Part 1 & Part 2).
- Ibram X. Kendi (August 2019) How to be an Anti-Racist'.
- David Olusoga, BBC (2017) Black and British: A Forgotten History. Some episodes contain reference to violence and sexual assault.
- Robin DiAngelo (28 June 2018) White Fragility.
- SkillBoosters – Experiences of Racism and Racial Stereotypes.
- SkillBoosters – Is Racial Discrimination still an Issue in the Workplace.
- SkillBoosters – 5 Steps for Tackling Racial Bias.
- John Biewen, Scene On Radio (February 2017) Seeing White. Includes references to the transatlantic trade in enslaved Africans and animalistic descriptions of enslaved Africans.
- Angela Saini (2019) Superior: The Return of Race Science.
- David Olusoga (2017) Black and British: A Forgotten History.
- Kalwant Bhopal (2018) White Privilege: The Myth of a Post-Racial Society.
- Ibram X.Kendi (2019) How to Be an Anti-Racist.
- Reni Eddo-Lodge (2018) Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People about Race.
- Robin DiAngelo (2018) White Fragility.
- Layla F Saad (2020) Me and White Supremacy.
- Warwick Anti-Racism Society and Warwick SU (2018) Warwick Speak Out Report.
- Stuart Hall (1997) Race, the Floating Signifier.
- University and College Union (2016) The Experiences of Black and Minority Ethnic Staff in Further and Higher Education.
- Social Inclusion Group – Black History Month reading list.
- The Library and Department of History – Black Lives Matter reading list.
Training at Warwick
- Tackling Racial Inequality at Warwick University: Staff Development Programme.
- Warwick Values Programme for Students.
- Dignity and Respect at Warwick.
- Challenging Inappropriate Behaviours.
Networks at Warwick
- Anti-Racist Pedagogy and Process in HE.
- Anti-Racist Pedagogy Teaching Forum.
- BAME Staff Network.
- Race Equality Taskforce.
- Give As You Earn.
- Runnymede Trust.
- Operation Black Vote.
- Kick It Out.
- Blueprint for all (formerly Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust).
- Stop Hate UK.
- Harvard Implicit Association Test. Designed to reveal whether we subconsciously harbour beliefs about certain types of people.
- Peggy McIntosh (1989) White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible (Article).