A course for everyone, from complete beginners and those that already have some experience of the game.
- Available to all
- Levels for beginners and improvers
- Learn with experienced and knowledgeable golf professionals
- 4 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£20.00|
Course price includes clubs, balls and use of the driving range and Par 3 courses.
University of Warwick staff? You can use a Warwick Learning Access (WLA) voucher and do a course for free.
Book your course
|First session||Last session||Time||Book online|
|Wednesday 17 July 2019||Wednesday 07 Aug 2019||6.00pm - 7.00pm||Book today|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011
- Anyone looking to learn or review the basics of golf and how the game is played
- Anyone looking to tidy up your game and become more competitive
What you'll learn
- All the basic techniques including grip, posture and stance
- How to play on the course, the rules of the game and using more advanced equipment and scoring
- Short, medium and full golf swing and basic putting and chipping
Things to know
Where will the course take place?
Warwickshire Golf Club.
Is transport to the venue provided?
No, you will have to arrange your own transport to and from the golf club.
What should I wear?
Wear weather appropriate clothing that is comfortable and allows for physical movement. Please wear appropriate trainers or sports shoes.