Learn a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind.
- Available to all
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- 8 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£60.00|
Course price includes access to showers and changing facilities.
University of Warwick staff? You can use a Warwick Learning Access (WLA) voucher and do a course for free.
Book your course
|First session||Last session||Time||Book online|
|Friday 10 May 2019||Friday 28 June 2019||7.00pm - 8.00pm||Book today|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011
- Anyone looking to reduce stress and improving mental clarity
- Beginners as well as all levels of experience
- Anyone returning to exercise
What you'll learn
- Breathing and meditation exercises
- Yoga postures for strength, flexibility and healing
- Mind-body awareness and connection
Things to know
Where will the course take place?
Cryfield, view on map.
What should I wear?
Loose comfortable clothing.
Are yoga mats provided?
Yes but you can bring your own yoga mat if you have one.
Should I bring anything?
Make sure you bring a drink and towel along.