Learn a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind.
- Available to all
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- 8 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£60.00|
|University of Warwick staff?
Do a course for free using your Warwick Learning Access (WLA) vouchers.
- The course takes place at Cryfield - view on map.
- Course price includes access to showers and changing facilities.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing.
- Yoga mats are provided, but you can bring your own if you have one.
- Make sure you bring a drink and towel along.
- Anyone looking to reduce stress and improving mental clarity
- Beginners as well as all levels of experience
- Anyone returning to exercise
What you'll learn
- Breathing and meditation exercises
- Yoga postures for strength, flexibility and healing
- Mind-body awareness and connection
|Course||First session||Last session||Time||Book online|
|Yoga for Athletes||Tuesday 15 October 2019||Tuesday 3 December 2019||4:00pm - 5:30pm||Book today|
|Yoga||Tuesday 15 October 2019||Tuesday 3 December 2019||6:00pm - 7:30pm||Book today|
|Intermediate Yoga||Wednesday 16 October 2019||Wednesday 4 December 2019||7:00pm - 8:00pm||Book today|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011