Yoga for beginners course
Learn a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind.
- Beginners as well as all levels of experience
- Anyone returning to exercise
- Anyone looking to progress into intermediate classes safely
What you'll learn
- The history and philosophy of Yoga practice
- Techniques to unlock your body and release physical tension
- The mechanics of Yoga postures
- Tools to improve your mental health and manage stress
- An understanding of how to connect the body, mind and intellect
Good to know
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one
- Course price includes access to showers and changing facilities
- Make sure you bring a drink along, and a notebook (optional)
- Aim to arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of the session to allow yourself time to unwind and prepare
|Number of weeks
|19 October 2023
|6.30pm - 7.30pm
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk