Low-impact exercises and stretches designed to strengthen muscles of the torso.
- Available to all
- Progressive exercises for anyone with a basic pilates background
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- 8 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£60.00|
|University of Warwick staff?
Do a course for free using your Warwick Learning Access (WLA) vouchers.
- The course take place in the Activity Room at the Sports and Wellness Hub - view on map.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows unrestricted movement.
- Yoga mats are provided but you can bring your own if you have one.
- Make sure to bring a drink along with you.
What you'll learn
- Improve your core stability and core strength
|Day||First session||Last session||Time||Book online|
|Tuesday||21 January 2020||10 March 2020||11.00am - 12.00pm|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011