Skip to main content Skip to navigation


Show all news items

Outbound students from Warwick to Europe

You are able to use the learning agreement that you completed for your application to your host for this. If you weren't required to do a learning agreement as a part of the application process you will be able to find a template that can be used on the forms page at opens in a new window

Some partner universities may ask you to submit a learning agreement as part of your application. You don't need to complete this unless they ask you to. It won't replace the arrival plan, even though there are some similarities. This can also be used as a part of the visa application process, and some embassies are asking for this document as proof that Warwick and your host are in agreement about your mobility.