Please note that the Completion Placement Plan:
- MUST be signed NO EARLIER than 5 days prior to the END of your placement and uploaded to your Study Abroad Folder.
- MUST be fully completed and signed and dated by yourself and your host university - ONLY hand written signatures accepted.
- STUDY placement must be at least 3 FULL months in duration to retain Erasmus+ eligibility
- The start date on your completion plan should normally match the start date on your arrival plan (which you can view in your Study Abroad Folder)
- However it's fine for the end date on your completion plan to be different to the expected end dates on your arrival plan and grant receipt etc.
- You don't have to fill in page two, unless your host university won't later issue a transcript (which would be unusual)
- The British Council advises that the end date of your placement should be the last day you need to be present at your host university.
- If you want to use a different bank account for your final instalment you can submit new bank details which will supersede the old ones.
Form MUST be completed in line with European Commission and British Council Erasmus+ regulations, otherwise Erasmus+ grant WILL NOT be paid to you.
Blank Completion Placement Plan form - download
How to fill in your Completion Placement Plan correctly - please see an example here.