Funding for semester/year abroad 2023-24
Warwick Mobility Bursary
Students are only eligible to receive Warwick Mobility Bursary OR Turing Scheme fundingLink opens in a new window for their semester/year abroad placement.
Students applying for the Warwick Mobility Bursary must complete the following:
You must get this signed after you have arrived and when you have your confirmed module plan/work plan. The form must be signed by:
- Your host institution
- Your academic department at Warwick
WBS instructions: You can upload the Arrival Form provided by WBS instead of this Arrival Placement Plan.
Ensure your bank details are uploaded on eVision. Note we are only able to pay in Pounds Sterling (GBP £)
3) Upload the following documents to eVisionLink opens in a new window:
- Risk AssessmentLink opens in a new window
- Accurate Placement details
- Up to date contact/emergency contact details
Students are only eligible to receive Warwick Mobility Bursary OR Turing Scheme funding for their semester/year abroad placement.
Full instructions on how to apply for Turing Scheme funding is hereLink opens in a new window.
Please note only students who meet the following Widening Participation criteria are eligible to receive Turing funding in 2023-24:
- In receipt of the Warwick Undergraduate Bursary
- On the Warwick Scholars programme
- In receipt of the NHS Bursary
- Students receiving Universal Credit or income-related benefits because they are financially supporting themselves or financially supporting themselves and someone who is dependent on them and living with them, such as a child or partner.
- Care leavers and students who are care-experienced. This refers to anyone who has been or is currently in care or from a looked after background at any stage of their life, no matter how short, including adopted children who were previously looked after or those who access the Care Experienced Bursary in Scotland.
- Students who have caring responsibilities. Caring responsibilities refers to a child or young person up to the age of 25 who provides (unpaid) care or intends to provide care for another person in, or outside of, the family home for someone who is physically or mentally ill, disabled, or misusing drugs or alcohol.
- Estranged Students where neither of the students’ parents can be found or it is not reasonably practicable to get in touch with either of them.
- Refugees and asylum seekers
You must complete a Protocol Form prior to your placement. Please complete the Protocol FormLink opens in a new window and upload it to eVision in the additional documents section of the 'Before placement'.
You must complete a Risk Assessment for your placement. All information about the University of Warwick's Business Travel Insurance can be found hereLink opens in a new window . Please complete the risk assessment form and upload it to eVision in the additional documents section of the 'Before placement'.
Template Learning Agreement
For applications to Warwick partners