For students from Worldwide Exchange partner universities (not from Europe)
How do I apply?
The application process consists of the following steps:
- Nomination: Your home University will nominate you.
- Verification: Nominations can only be received if there is a current Exchange Agreement in place*. Your nomination will be verified against this agreement.
- Application: The Student Mobility team at Warwick will contact you via email with the application instructions.
- Access: The application form is password protected - you will be unable to proceed with your application without having heard from us.
*If you are not attending a partner university with an Exchange Agreement you can apply direct as a fee-paying student.
What documents will I need?
Most students will be required to submit evidence of the following with their application:
- Photocopy of the passport photo page
- Academic Transcript
- Academic Reference
- English Language Qualification
Will I require a Visa?
If one of the following categories applies to you then you will not require a visa to study in the UK:
- British citizen
- EU National
- EEA National
- Swiss National
- Non-EEA National with Valid UK residence document which permits study
If your nationality is not one of those covered in the section above, you will require a Visa to study in the UK.
For further details on whether you may require a visa to study please refer to the Warwick Immigration & Compliance webpage