Welcome to MyWarwick, a dedicated space on our website for current students. We developed these web pages as a directly result of our students feedback around communications at the University. You told us that:
- You used the University website regularly as a source of information
- You found that information was spread across several web pages that you sometimes found difficult to navigate across
- You would like everything in one place to help you with your University life
- You wanted everything in one place
- You wanted information and access to bus timetables and how to get to and from campus
- Job opportunities, internships and careers advice was important to you
- You wanted to know about news stories at the University
- We listened to your feedback and have placed all of the key links and contact information in one place on this new hub
- We have included a dedicated area on these web pages detailing all travel information including bus timetables, the University shuttlebus, train times and cycle routes. We have also included live departures and traffic announcements so you can keep up to date with any congestion issues in the area.
- We have included links to Careers information in one place, including links to part time jobs, internships and careers advice
- We have included a news carousel that will be updated regularly with news and announcements relevant to current students from the University
Let us have your feedback and news
We’ve responded to your own designs for these new webpages, but we still want to know what you think. Tell us what you like and what you think we can improve. We have tried to make this as accessible as we can for you, but ultimately it needs to work for you.
We will continuously update our news from across the University, however we want to hear from you! If you know of achievements that you think would inspire others, events that you’d like to promote or if you want to share a blog you write, then get in touch – this is your site. Submissions can be sent either to email@example.com or to the online submission form.