Tier 3 restrictions for Coventry and Warwickshire remain in place which means that travel to the University is for essential work only. Please work from home if you can.
Most buildings will be closed from 19 December until 5 January with a few academic buildings open for key staff/PGR students for essential teaching and research and technical support and maintenance:
- Buildings with tenants (the NAIC, for example)
- Physics, Warwick Medical School and School of Life Sciences where lab-based research and access to facilities/equipment is needed
- The Oculus will be available to staff/PGR students to work 21-23 December, 28-30 December and 4 January 9 am-4 pm if their home environment is not suitable.
From 19 December staff/PGR students must agree with their Head of Department before travelling to campus and report to the Security Hub before trying to access any buildings:
· Learning Grid is now closed until 11 January.
· Rest of University House will be closed from 18 December until 5 January.
· The PG Hub is now closed until 11 January.
· The Student Opportunity Hub is now closed until 11 January.
· The Student Reception is open as follows:
-Normal opening hours until 22 December
-Open 10.00am-6.00pm from 23 December – 4 January
-Fully closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day