Skip to main content Skip to navigation

International students, are your contact details up to date?

If you're an international student holding a Tier 4 visa you can keep your UK contact details up to date on the Student Records Management website. Update your details by clicking the Student Records Online >> my student record link. It will only take a few moments.

If you've recently moved house or changed email or telephone details you can update these details on the system, or check if you think any information may be missing.