Here's our collection of assets to download and use to join the celebrations of our Virtual Graduation on 22 July.
Share what you’re doing on the big day in your posts and stories! Throw homemade hats, clink those glasses of bubbly, share socially distanced high-fives or air hugs and tag them all with #WarwickGrad - we’ll share as many as we can.
There will be more celebrations online with virtual yearbooks for each academic department, stickers, gifs and many virtual congratulations from the place you’ve called home for the last few years – Warwick!
You can find the University's GIPHY account here or search for #WarwickGrad stickers on Instagram.
We'll be adding more soon!
How do I use the Frame png on my Instagram Stories?
To use the #WarwickGrad Virtual Graduation Frame on your photos and videos on Instagram stories:
- Download the png file to your mobile phone
(if you just see a white rectangle on mobile, you might need to download it first and then open your Camera Roll)
- Start creating a story on Instagram with your picture or video
- Exit Instagram without closing the app, go to your album and select the png and then Share and Copy
- Go back to your story creation on Instagram and paste the sticker that will appear on the bottom left of your screen
- Don't forget to use some fun graduation stickers or music and the hashtag #WarwickGrad