Chevening Scholarships are the UK Government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The scholarships support study at UK universities – mostly one-year Master's degrees – for individuals with demonstrable potential to become future leaders, decision makers and opinion formers.
Chevening and the University of Warwick have a long history of collaboration.
'By partnering with Chevening, the University of Warwick is able to attract outstanding students who might not otherwise be able to come to the university, contributing to capacity-building and the education of future leaders in the countries we have committed to work with!' - Professor Chris Ennew OBE, Provost
The University of Warwick welcomes applications from all Chevening-eligible countries in any subject.
This year, Warwick is also generously co-funding 20 Chevening Partner Awards available to students from all Chevening-eligible countries in any subject area.
Five of these scholarships are specifically available to students applying for any of the following master’s programmes taught in the University of Warwick’s WMG department (Warwick Manufacturing Group):
- MSc Cyber Security Engineering
- MSc Cyber Security and Management
- MSc e-Business Management
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc Healthcare Operational Management
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Technology Management
- MSc International Trade, Strategy and Operations
- MSc Management for Business Excellence
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Service Management and Design
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management
All applicants who wish to be considered for an award at Warwick are encouraged to select Warwick as their first preference in their Chevening application.
For more information, please see www.chevening.org