Access your Applicant Portal
Once you’ve applied you will be given access to the Applicant Portal. Look out for an email to register your ITS account or visit ITS account setup. This can take up to 2 working days from when you receive the acknowledgement email and Warwick ID number from the Postgraduate Admissions Service. Unfortunately the Applicant Portal is offline for essential maintenance from 12 May 2020 until 14 May 2020 and is not available until Friday 15 May.
There are a number of features in the Applicant Portal that you might find useful:
- Track the progress of your application
- Upload documents
- Get alerts for any pending actions you may be required to take
- See core emails and communications that have been sent to you
- Amend or add details of your referee, agent or nominated contact if required
- Resend your reference request to your nominated referee
- Contact the academic department and admissions to ask questions about your application
- View a copy of the application form you submitted
- Respond to your offer if your application is successful
- Withdraw your application
There is so much more you can do on the applicant portal. Once you have access, why not check it out?