Helping you find the right career
We are renowned for producing graduates with the skills, drive and world-ready outlook to succeed in the global workplace.
What employers are saying about us
Work experience and placements
A number of our degrees offer workplace or industrial experience as part of the course; students on many more of our courses take up internship opportunities as a way of gaining relevant occupational experience. All students have the option to apply for a voluntary year out to undertake work-based learning. We can help you source work experience, including internships.
Alternatively, you can gain experience through approximately 8,000 opportunities to work or volunteer on campus. Our temping agency, Unitemps, shares vacancies and can help to find you a job that fits around your study. You may also develop new skills through study abroad or additional overseas activities such as summer schools and volunteering.
We offer careers and skills support throughout your time at Warwick and after graduation, including:
- Access to nearly 300 representatives from all job sectors that visit campus each year for careers fairs, presentations and workshops
- Departmental careers consultants with an in-depth understanding of your subject
- Job applications and interview practice
- Face-to-face and online skills development courses
- Access to thousands of job vacancies, targeted specifically at Warwick students
You might be interested in
- Student Opportunity Team who provide careers advice and skills training
- Student blog posts about careers and employability
- Postgraduate study opportunities