Course: 2010-11 MSc Management and Information Systems
City of residence: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Contact details: trihoang at consultant dot com
Do you have any fond memories?
Friends at the university, events held by the University and society.
Where did you live while you were at Warwick?
On campus at Claycroft.
Were you a member of any societies?
A registered member at the Vietnamese society and attended activities held by other societies but not as registered member such as paintball, computing, business school, entrepreneurs and illusion.
What are you doing now?
Currently consulting for a large Australian mining company for their IT business transformation program in Singapore.
Why did you decide to become an alumni ambassador?
- Looking to create a Warwick and WBS alumni community in Vietnam
- Looking to provide support for future graduates to help them settle back in Vietnam and help them to look for employment opportunities
- Looking to organise social events for alumni
- Looking to promote the Warwick University name in Vietnam
What kind of events do you run?
- Visits to orphanage around Ho Chi Minh City
- A day out in theme parks around Ho Chi Minh City
Do you get a good turnout?
Usually have a turnout of 5 to 10 people
Anything else you care to add?
There are a lot of international schools in Vietnam with students whom are looking to study in the UK. Use the alumni network to help organise visits to these schools to promote the university
Contact Tri if you want to attend or suggest an event in Spain or want to make contact with the alumni community there