Our Alumni Community
As a Warwick graduate, you are an integral part of our University community, and we would like to share how our community is handling the COVID-19 pandemic, including the academic researchers informing global efforts to contain the virus.
We are so grateful to those of you who are sharing your stories with us from all over the world. You can take a look at some of these on our news page or share your own by emailing alumni at warwick dot ac dot uk. Warwick Northern Territories, Alumni Ambassador and Mathematics secondary school teacher, John Bament sends us an update from Darwin, Australia...
Support vulnerable students
We are launching a fundraising appeal to support students suffering extreme financial hardship during this crisis.
They may be a current student struggling to access a laptop to complete assessments or a school leaver feeling torn between working to support their family and starting university at Warwick in October.
It will make a world of difference for our students to know that you are willing to support them during this difficult time.
Supporting our community
- How Warwick are assisting the response
- New website helps Warwick staff and students to volunteer
- Warwick Uni draws on Chinese ties to provide thousands of pieces of PPE to NHS staff
- 120 final year medical students volunteering
- National clinical trial to treat hospitalised patients
- WMG lecturer deployed as Army reservist to help Scotland fight COVID-19
- WMG donate stationery to support school children
- Thirteen ways our community is helping others
- Warwick's Midlands response
- Our student blogging community
Our research expertise
- The Institute for Global Pandemic Planning: Developing a Warwick Response to Covid-19
- Location-tracking apps could stop the disease, here's how...
- Forecast for COVID-19 cases in the UK
- Coronavirus may cause the biggest slump since the South Sea Bubble
- Releasing young adults could be best route out of lockdown
- Podcast Series: Leading through COVID-19
- Concerns about health, training and workload
- Warwick Researchers to provide Intervention Modelling for East Africa (CIMEA)
- How soon could schools reopen?
Your health and wellbeing
- Live fitness classes by Warwick Sport
- Young carers and COVID-19
- Five ways mindfulness could help you and your family during lockdown
- Those who laugh are in control
- Air quality and wellbeing
- The joy of seeds
- Loneliness and self-isolating - how to combat it
- 10 simple ways to keep active at home
- What lessons can we learn from artists about productivity?
- Maintaining mental health during lockdown
Share your stories
Get in touch alumni at warwick dot ac dot uk