From Canada to India, supporters from 28 different countries around the world supported Giving Day and we’re incredibly grateful to you all.
Here are some of the highlights of the day:
• Your most watched video was the beneficiaries of alumni and friends’ support favourite places on campus. Have you seen it yet?
• You made an impact across generations. The youngest supporter of the day was 22 years old, while the oldest was 83!
• The US was top of the international leaderboard, with ten gifts received
• Thank you to the residents of Moreall Meadows Estate, near the Gibbet Hill campus, who gave £300 across all areas.
• Your support meant that all challenge funds were completed on the day – amazing!
• Thank you once again to everyone who donated and we look forward to keeping you updated on the impact of your generosity
The nature of our Giving Day, much like Comic Relief or Children in Need, is a short period (36 hours) of intense activity to rally our Warwick community around the cause, to invite them to support, in whatever way they can, and to share in the excitement and successes as the total fundraised grows. In this digital world, this information sharing takes place on social media and in multiple emails. However, a technical problem meant that some of you may have received more emails than we originally planned on Giving Day or may not have received emails thanking for your gift. We are so sorry if this caused you any inconvenience and will correct this for future Giving Days. Thank you for your patience.