Esports Introduction and Creating an Esports Team
time to create your team
Get involved with a quick esports introduction, and then step by step activities to create your own esports team, from vision and mission, to designing your own logo, branding, posters and sports jerseys! These activities relate to Art and Design, English and Computing and help develop the following skills and areas:
try a new activity today!
Our materials are divided in four, easy access packs that have clear links to the curriculum.
- For each activity, there will be symbols that shows how they link to different subjects :
Things you’ll need
- Drawing stationery (Pencils, colouring pencils, erasers etc)
- Printed resource templates
- Computer suite with internet access
- Computers should have the following website access or software installed
- Web access to Pixlr.com
- Microsoft Word