- Victoria Jewell: Colour Constructs in Ancient Greek Society. Supervisors: Prof Zahra Newby & Prof Michael Scott
- Nicholas Brown: The Inscribed Sculptures of Archaic Greece. Supervisors: Dr David Fearn & Prof. Michael Scott
- Denise Wilding: Tokens and Communities in the Roman provinces of Egypt, Gaul and Britain. Supervisors: Dr Clare Rowan & Prof Kevin Butcher
- Paloma Perez-Galvan: 'Epigraphy Between Manuscript and Print in Southern Europe, 1521-1603’ . Supervisors: Prof Ingrid De Smet & Prof Alison Cooley
- David Swan: Celtic coinage. Supervisors: Dr Clare Rowan & Prof Kevin Butcher
- George Green: Gold Coinage in the Roman World: Function and Production. Supervisor: Prof Kevin Butcher
- Effimia Stavropoulou: Metals, Metallurgy and Divine Agency in Archaic and Classical Greek Literature. Supervisor: Dr Emmanuela Bakola
- Alessandra Tafaro: Inscribing Flavian Rome: Epigraphic Strategies of Martial’s Epigrams. Supervisors: Prof Alison Cooley & Prof Victoria Rimell
- Lucy Felmingham-Cockburn: Xenophon's Peri Hippikes. Supervisor: Prof. Michael Scott
- Kieren Johns: Material representations of Severan imperial power (AD 180 - 235). Supervisors: Dr Clare Rowan & Prof. Alison Cooley
- Jonathan Madge: Coping with Catastrophe: Political Responses to Natural Disasters between 100 BC and AD 138. Supervisor: Prof. Alison Cooley
- Charlotte Mann: Imperial Power and Authority under the Antonine emperors (117-192 CE). Supervisor: Dr Clare Rowan [co-tutelle with Macquarie]
- Giles Penman: Classicizing iconography on British medals and war memorials of the Great War and contemporary and modern responses. Supervisors: Prof Suzanne Frey-Kupper & Dr Pierre Purseigle (History Dept)
- Carlo Lualdi: The faces of war. Allies and enemies from late Classical times to the Social war in Southern Italy Supervisors: Prof. Suzanne Frey-Kupper & Dr William Mack (Birmingham)
- Simone Mucci: Galen's On Antidotes. Supervisor: Dr Caroline Petit
- Alessio Ranno. Pindar. Supervisors: Dr David Fearn & Prof. Enrico Medda (Pisa)
- Jacqui Butler: Images of female sacrifice and the role of the feminine in Roman art. Supervisor: Prof. Zahra Newby
- Matthew Evans: Gymnasia: Architecture and Experience. Supervisors: Prof. Zahra Newby + Prof. Michael Scott.
- Manuela Marai: Galen's Pharmacological Texts as a Potential Source of New Plant-Derived Antimicrobial Agents. Supervisors: Dr Caroline Petit & Dr Freya Harrison (School of Life Sciences).
- Lucrezia Sperindio: tragedy and the tragic in Horace's Odes (Prof. Victoria Rimell and Dr Elena Giusti).
MA by Research
- Karl Schutes. Coinage. Supervisor: Prof. Kevin Butcher
- Cara Grove. Antigonids and the Sanctuary of Great Gods at Samothrace. Supervisors Dr Conor Trainor & Prof. Michael Scott
- Katherine Hyatt. Female sexuality in Rome. Supervisor: Prof. Victoria Rimell
- Lydia Brennan. The influence of Classicism on English Cultural Heritage Supervisor: Prof. Alison Cooley
Recent Publications by our postgraduates:
- C. Mann, 'The significance of the military representationof Caracalla upon the coinage of his sole reign (212-217 CE)', Journal of the Numismatic Association of Australia vol 28 (2017): 54-65.
D. Wilding et al. Tokens, Writing and (Ac)counting: A Conversation with Denise Schmandt-Besserat and Bill Maurer. Exchanges: the Warwick Research Journal, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 1, p. 1-14, oct. 2017. ISSN 2053-9665.