Thank you for visiting my University of Warwick ePortfolio. Please note that, as of November 2011, these pages will no longer be maintained. The Department of History keeps these pages so prospective students can see the kind of research undertaken by graduate students. For current information on my academic work, please visit my Academia.edu profile or contact me via email. If you are looking for my Making of the Modern World (HI153) teaching page, please click here. Otherwise, I appreciate your interest in my work and hope you find more up-to-date information elsewhere about what I'm doing.
This is a select list of my publications:
- The European World 1500-1800. Beat Kümin, ed. London: Routledge, 2009. (Assistant editor)
- Paul Glennie and Nigel Thrift. Shaping the Day; A History of Timekeeping in England and Wales 1300-1800. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009. (Editorial assistant)
- Cryfield Grange: A Brief History. Coventry: Univeristy of Warwick Communications Office, 2009.
- `Travels with Mr Byng'. Vision 2015: The International Dimension. Coventry: University of Warwick Communications Office, 2009.
- Cryfield Farmhouse: A Brief History. Coventry: University of Warwick Communications Office, 2007.