Jonathan Hay, “The Diachronics of Early Qing Visual and Material Culture.” In The Qing Formation in World-historical Time, edited by Lynn Struve, 303-334. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 2004. pdf here.
Ellen Huang, Porcelain in Global Visual Culture,” Journal of World History 23:1 (March, 2012)
- Have a look at http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/history/ghcc/research/globalporcelain/exhibition/ Also look through Gerritsen and McDowall, unpublished exhibition texts.
- See also http://www.asia.si.edu/Shipwrecked/catalogue.asp
- Clare Le Corbeiller and Alice Cooney Frelinghuysen, ‘Chinese Export Porcelain’ in The Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin, New Series, Vol. 60, No. 3, Chinese Export Porcelain (Winter, 2003), pp. 1+5-60
- Finlay, Robert. "The Pilgrim Art: The Culture of Porcelain in World History." Journal of World History 9, no. 2 (2005): 141-187.
- Riello et al., Global Design History. Routledge, 2011.
- Wills, John E., ‘European Consumption and Asian production in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries’, in Consumption and the World of Goods, John Brewer and Roy Porter, eds., (London, 1993)