The assessment for this second-year 15 CATS option module is as follows:
- (assessed 30%) A 1,500-word book review (from a choice of books) to be submitted by Thursday Week 5 (7 February 2019).
- (formative) Group work: working in pairs or group of three develop the analysis of an artefact from the Ashmolean Museum's visit. To be submitted by Thursday Week 8 (28 February 2019)
- (assessed 70%) A 3,000-word essay on a topic of student choice relevant to the course, to be submissted by Thursday Week 10 (14 March 2019).
For full details of examination and assessment, please see https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/history/students/assessment/.
Student contact hours for this second-year 15 CATS option module are as follows:
- Module duration: Ten weeks
- Lectures: Nine one-hour lectures
- Seminars: Nine one-hour seminars
- Tutorials: Two hours of feedback and essay preparation
- Total: Twenty hours