Workload and Assessment
The assessment for this final year module is determined by whether or not the student will be basing a Dissertation on the module:
- For students who are not basing a Dissertation on this module: a two-hour exam and a 4,500-word essay or a 4,500-word draft screen treatment
- For students who are basing a Dissertation on this module: a three-hour exam.
- Unassessed essay deadlines are Wednesday in week 7 (Term 1) and Wednesday in week 7 (term 2).
- The third piece of unassessed work is a seminar presentation; topics will be assigned at the start of the academic year.
For details of examination and assessment, please see http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/history/undergraduate/assessment/.
- Module duration: Twenty-two weeks (plus exam review)
- Lectures: None
- Seminars: 18 two-hour seminars + exam review (week 2 of term 3)
- Tutorials: 4 hours of feedback and long essay preparation
- Total: Forty-four hours