Queering University collaborates with Campus Pride to deliver Pride Month events
As we near Pride Month in June, the Queering University programme at Warwick is collaborating with 43 students' unions to deliver Campus Pride, a digital celebration of LGBTQ+ history, people, culture and related topics for education staff and students across the UK.
June's schedule includes:
- 101-style events on asexuality and aromanticism, and intersex,
- Workshops on trans allyship in higher education, and trans-inclusive teaching,
- Panel events, such as 'What does an LGBTQ+ inclusive University look like?',
- Active events such as a live fitness session, and taking on the 2.6 Challenge for akt, and
- Community events including a quiz, reading club, film screening, and live DJ set.
All members of the University community are warmly invited to attend any events of interest. Please share this news with those in your departments and networks!
More events will go live throughout the summer, so check back for more. We encourage event suggestions on an ongoing basis.