Health, Wellbeing and Support
Resources for your health and wellbeing
Staff Wellbeing Hub
- including a programme of upcoming support sessions.
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- access support online or call 0800 030 5182.
Staff Networks - Equality Diversity & Inclusion
- providing an opportunity for staff to connect, socialise, support one another, and discuss issues of relevance to their communities
Report + Support
- online portal where staff and students can report harassment of any kind and receive support and guidance.
Supporting you to support others
Staff Supporting Students
- information for staff supporting students from Wellbeing Support Services
Guidelines and training for Personal Tutors
- support and training for personal tutors.
Employers for Carers
- providing resources for employers, line managers, and essential guides for working carers.
Warwick Wellbeing Pedagogies Library
- guidance and practical examples to build learning environments that sustain wellbeing in the curriculum