Starting university a long way from home can be a challenge. You will find WMS and The University of Warwick a very friendly and supportive place to study.
Prior to applying, the International Office team at The University of Warwick can offer advice on:
- Accepted English language qualifications
- The educational qualifications you will require from your country in order to apply
- Which countries accept British medical degrees without requiring further training
The office can guide you through all of the stages between making your application and arriving at Warwick. The International Office also has a network of representatives and offices in various countries around the world. If you wish to discuss studying at The University of Warwick in greater detail- whether you need advice, assistance or more information- then you can contact one of the overseas representatives who will be happy to help you. In addition, you may like to contact the Education Counselling Service (ECS) at your local British Council office where relevant.
- International Office website
- Education UK (a British Council site specifically for international students)
Course fees for international students
The individual years of the course have different fees. The 2014/5 tuition fees are:
- Year 1: £17,595
- Years 2, 3 and 4: to be confirmed
- Further details regarding course fees
A visa gives you permission to enter the UK. International students will need to obtain a student visa in order to come to the UK to start your course. The UK Border Agency has details of visa requirements for students.
International Medical University
As a partner medical school of the International Medical University in Malaysia, Warwick Medical School shortly be accepting up to 12 students a year from IMU to join our clinical course.