Following the sucess of the previous computational molecular science (CMS) meetings (2008-2012), CMS 2015 will be held at the University of Warwick from Sunday 15th March to Wednesday 18th March, 2015.
The conference will showcase a broad range of research related to computation in molecular sciences.
A preliminary programme is here
3 nights ensuite accomodation;
Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the meeting, including a conference dinner;
Tea and coffee during the conference.
We are pleased to confirm the following keynote speakers:
- Prof Michael Levitt (Stanford)
- Prof George Schatz (Northwestern)
- Prof Cecilia Clementi (Rice)
- Dr Gerhard Hummer (MPI)
- Prof Sharon Hammes-Schiffer (Illinois)
- Dr. Robert Paton (University of Oxford)
- Prof. Amparo Galindo (Imperial College London)
- Dr. Edina Rosta (King's College London)
- Prof. David Manolopoulos (University of Oxford)
- Prof. David Tozer (University of Durham)
- Prof. Fred Manby (University of Bristol)
- Prof. Ian Williams (University of Bath)
- Dr. Tanja van Mourik (St. Andrews)
- Dr. David Willock (Cardiff University)
- Prof. Jochen Blumberger (University College London)
- Prof. Ali Alavi (Cambridge University)
- Prof. Michele Vendruscolo (Cambridge University)
- Prof. Jonathan Hirst (University of Nottingham)
- Prof. John McGrady (University of Oxford)
- Prof. Sally Price (University College London)
- Dr. Julia Rice (IBM Research)
- Dr. Ekaterina Pas (Monash, Australia)
Registration and accomodation will be available from approximately 3pm on Sunday 15th March. After dinner on Sunday 15th, there will be an informal 'mixer' event, but no talks are scheduled.
The meeting will conclude at 12.30pm on Wednesday 18th March; lunch will be provided before departure.