A one-day meeting will be held at Warwick on the 17th of September 2018 to honour the contribution of Professor P. Mark Rodger to the fields of molecular simulation and computational simulation. Mark, who was Professor of Molecular Simulation at Warwick, sadly passed away in February of last year.
We hope to include presentations by Mark's former group members and collaborators, highlighting Mark's breadth of contributions to the field, his service to the simulation community and his role in developing and encouraging young researchers.
The meeting is sponsored by CCP5, the UK Computational Collaborative Project on condensed phase simulation. Mark was chair of CCP5 from 2004 to 2010.
Details of the programme will be published shortly. Those wishing to make an oral contribution to the meeting should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Dr Pooja Panchmatia (University of Loughborough)
- Professor Dorothy Duffy (University College London)
- Professor Syma Khalid (University of Southampton)
- Dr Aaron Finney (University of Sheffield)
- Dr Jasmine Desmond (University of Basel, Switzerland)
- Professor John Harding (University of Sheffield)
Venue: Physics Lecture Theatre (PLT) University for Warwick. Directions to the Physics department can be found here. PLT is located on the Physics concourse.
Registration: Attendees can register here.