Prof David Haddleton
Prof Dave Haddleton
Professor in Polymer Chemistry
Professor David Haddleton has over 30 years of experience in industrial and academic polymer chemistry experience with over 500 academic papers and over 20 patent families.
He has extensive collaborations with industry including Unilever, Lubrizol, Syngenta and SMEs including Medherant.
David is the Director of the Polymer Characterisation RTP at Warwick
Groups at Warwick
- 1986 - D Phil University of York "Photochemistry of some metal ethene complexes"
- 1987 - University of Toronto PDRA
- 1988 - ICI visiting fellow University of Southern Mississippi
- 1988 - 1993 ICI senior Scientist
- 2001-2011 Founder and CSO of Warwick Effect Polymers Ltd
- 2014 - present Founder and CSO of Medherant Ltd
- 1993 - present, Professor of Chemistry, University of Warwick
- 2013 - present Honorary Professor at Monash university (Pharmacy and Materials Engineering)
- 2014 - 2017 Chair Professor Soochow University, Suzhou, China