- Second year MEng/BEng - ES2C9 Forensic Engineering (15 Credits)
- Second year MEng/BEng - ES2C3 Civil Engineering Materials & Structural Analysis - construction materials (15 Credits) (jointly with Dr R Garcia Lopez)
- Third year MEng/BEng - ES3D3 Civil Engineering Materials & Structural Analysis - construction materials (15 Credits) (jointly with Dr J Russell)
- Third Year MEng – Individual Research – ES327 Project (30 Credits) not this acedemic year
- Fourth Year MEng - Interdisciplinary Design ES410 Group Project (30 Credits) not this academic year
- Out-of-print book "Using Finite Elements in Mechanical Design", by J. T. Mottram and C. T. Shaw. Published by McGraw-Hill in 1996.
I have interests is pedagogy research for the teaching of engineering professionals at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and how we can create quality in student learning and student experience in a changing and evolving Higher Education lanscape.