- Second year MEng/BEng - Forensic Engineering (15 Credits)
- Second year MEng/BEng - ES2B3 Engineering Materials (15 Credits) and lectures on Concrete and Construction Materials
- Third year MEng/Eng - ES3D3 Civil Engineering Materials & Structural Analysis - construction materials (15 credits) (jointly with Dr S Zivanovic)
- Third year MEng/BEng - ES3B6 Geotechinical Engineering Field Course
- Third Year MEng – Individual Research – ES327 Project
- Fourth Year MEng - Interdisciplinary Design ES410 Group Project (30 Credits)
- Third year MEng/BEng - ES3D2 Steel Structures (informed by the structural Eurocodes) (15 Credits) (jointly with Dr I Laory 2013-14)
- Out-of-print book "Using Finite Elements in Mechanical Design", by J. T. Mottram and C. T. Shaw. Published by McGraw-Hill in 1996.
I have interests is pedagogy research for the teaching of engineering professionals at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and how we can create quality in student learning and student experience in a changing and evolving Higher Education lanscape.