Up to five School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees.
SLS Excellence Scholarships are competitive and awards will be based on past academic achievement and experience, your motivation for study, extracurricular activities and your vision for the future.
Students must complete a Scholarship Application in order to be considered for an SLS Excellence Scholarship.
Applications will be considered on two occasions. The two deadlines are 11 February 2020 and 20 May 2020.
Decisions on the SLS Excellence Scholarship are communicated to applicants around 10 working days after each deadline.
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study on a School of Life Sciences full-time taught MSc course starting October 2020.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee's final predicted grade.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan (Charlotte.Moonan@warwick.ac.uk) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for SLS Excellence Scholarships are welcome from home, EU and international students.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships will be awarded across all Life Sciences full-time taught MSc Programmes to maximise nationality and gender diversity.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.