In recent news updates, we have shared details of WMS staff who have secured Fellowships with the new Warwick Institute of Engagement.
The Institute champions the future of high quality public engagement and brings together Warwick’s extensive practical engagement expertise with pioneering academic research.
Originally searching for 30 Foundation Fellows, the Institute were thrilled by the number and calibre of applications received, which surpassed their initial target. As such, they have appointed 38 Foundation Fellows, 27 Honorary Fellows and 32 Associate Fellows across the University from a variety of departments and roles.
We are delighted to confirm that eight members from the WMS community have secured Fellowships. Our congratulations go to:
- Cansu Kuey (Foundation Fellow)
- Felicity Boardman (Foundation Fellow)
- Sophie Staniszewska (Foundation Fellow)
- Kate Owen (Honorary Fellow)
- Lawrence Young (Honorary Fellow)
- Deepak Parashar (Associate Fellow)
- Eleanor Hoverd (Associate Fellow)
- Yasmin Rahman (Associate Fellow)
You can find out more about the Warwick Institute of Engagement and its initiatives on the Institute's webpages.