Ben is an MRC DTP student and co-supervised by Dr. Jerome Charmet, WMG, University of Warwick.
Current Lab Members
Trained as a circadian biologist and in vivo pharmacologist, my research is focused on the interplay between the intricate internal timing system significantly modulating most physiological processes, and disease and pharmacotherapy. Understanding - on a mechanistic level - how circadian disruption can lead to and influence disease progression and treatment is the main focus. The perspective of his work include to significantly improve already existing treatment options and to aid in the development of new drugs.
Ewan is a student in the ARAP programme of WMS and is co-supervised by Profs Tergaonkar (A*STAR) and Virshup (NUS/A*STAR).
Kristin is a PhD student of Francis Lévi and Robert Dallmann working on a CRUK funded project on chronotherapeutic characteristics of novel anti-cancer drugs.
Laura is an MRC DTP student and co-supervised by Dr. Sascha Ott, Computer Sciences, University of Warwick.
Lauren is a joint PhD student with Prof Dale, SLS, University of Warwick.
Maryam is a Chancellor's International Fellowship student and her project is a collaboration with Sebastien Perrier, Chemistry, University of Warwick.
Yuan is a Warwick-Sustech PhD Programme student and is co-supervised by Prof. Feng Rao, SUSTech, China
Former Lab Member
- Dr. Matei Bolborea, Post-doc, 2018
- Rilind Berisha, URSS Student, 2018
- Suzi Mishima, Work Experience Student, 2018
- Dr. Hadi Putra, Post-doc, 2018
- Vasiliki Kafourou, MIBTP Project Student, 2018
- Angus Hamilton, SSC2, Medical Student, 2017
- Rilind Berisha, URSS summer student, 2018
- Raveena Ray, Nuffield Programme Summer Student, 2017
- Megan Littlejohn, Work Experience Student, 2016