|Ben is an MRC DTP student and co-supervised by Dr. Jerome Charmet, WMG, University of Warwick.|
Current Lab Members
The Chrono Group members in March 2019.
James is working on a CRUK funded project on clocks in tumours.
|Trained as a circadian biologist and in vivo pharmacologist, my research is focused on the interplay between the intricate internal timing system significantly modulating most physiological processes, and disease and pharmacotherapy. Understanding - on a mechanistic level - how circadian disruption can lead to and influence disease progression and treatment is the main focus. The perspective of his work include to significantly improve already existing treatment options and to aid in the development of new drugs.|
|Ewan is a student in the ARAP programme of WMS and is co-supervised by Profs Tergaonkar (A*STAR) and Virshup (Duke-NUS/A*STAR).|
Ewan is a student in the ARAP programme of WMS and is co-supervised by Profs Tergaonkar (A*STAR) and Virshup (NUS/A*STAR).
|Lauren is a joint PhD student with Prof Dale, SLS, University of Warwick.|
Pragya is a jointly supervised PhD student with Sadler Group (Chemistry, University of Warwick) working on chronotherapeutic effects of novel metallodrugs.
Tom is an MIBTP PhD student in a collaborative project between his primary supervisor Prof. Warwick Dunn at Birmingham University and Prof. Debra Skene at Surrey.
Vadim is an IBR MSc student and his project is on the multi-dimensional nature of the circadian clockwork.
|Vito is an MRC DTP in IRB PhD student jointly supervised with Sebastien Perrier (Chemistry & WMS, University of Warwick).|
|Yuan is a Warwick-Sustech PhD Programme student and is co-supervised by Prof. Feng Rao (SUSTech, China).|
|Zijin is a jointly supervised PhD student with Sadler Group
(Chemistry, University of Warwick) working on chronotherapeutic effects of novel metallodrugs.
Former Lab Member
- Rachael Ralphs, MBio student, 2021
- Korbinian Nierdermüller, Erasmus+ student from Würzburg, Germany, 2020
- Hannah Morgan, SSC2 Medical Student, 2019
- Jess Szeto, MRCDTP, 2019
- Joseph Parker, MIBTP, 2019
- Vasiliki Kafourou, MIBTP, 2018
- Angus Hamilton, SSC2 Medical Student, 2017
Summer Students & Interns
- Kritika Mangrola, Work Experience Student, 2021
- Daniel Fox, URSS and BSN Summer Student, 2021
- Inbar Kushnir, URSS Student, 2019
- Rachael Ralph, QBP Summer Student, 2019
- Rilind Berisha, URSS Student, 2018
- Suzi Mishima, Work Experience Student, 2018
- Raveena Ray, Nuffield Programme Summer Student, 2017
- Megan Littlejohn, Work Experience Student, 2016