Information for GPs who teach WMS students in their Practice.
Do you have Warwick University medical students in your practice?
Upcoming Uni Study Dates for GP Tutors 2020 -2021
The annual GP tutor training and update will be virtual, on the afternoons of:
- November 2020: 24th and 26th November
- December 2020: 8th December and 10th December
- January 2021: 12th January and 14th January
Warwick Medical School Students and Covid 19
We need to ensure that we have a cohort of students to graduate in 2021 and that all our students receive a quality education en route.
- Phase 3, medical student teaching in hospitals and GP surgeries restarted on the 29th June '20
- Students will receive virtual training on telephone consultations and video consultations before coming out to practice.
- The second years (CCE2) restarted on August 17
- Webinars will be offered to Practice GP tutors prior to the students arriving, to discuss their teaching.
- Thank you all very much for having the students back and continuing their important training during this difficult time!