Ignite is the new magazine from Warwick Medical School. In it, we share stories that reflect our passion for teaching, learning and discovery.
- The NHS at 70:
A workforce under strain
- Genomic medicine: A bumpy ethical and social terrain
- Getting child mental health back on the agenda
- Can we teach surgical trials new tricks? A study of shoulder surgery using novel adaptive methods
- University education stepping up to the mark
- The growing demand for prehospital critical care
- Exploring digital interventions in mental health services
- A profile of: Anne Phillips, Senior Teaching Fellow, Diabetes team.
- The life of a medical educator
- Organ donation clubs
- The changing face of communication in primary care
- Life, health and wealth in slums
- VTE: A surprising killer
- Obesity: The new tobacco?
- New roles in the NHS and how WMS is helping to shape the future