Taught Postgraduate Programmes
Course fees are reviewed annually and shown on the University's Student Finance page.
Postgraduate loans are available for the following courses:
- Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research (1 year full time)
- Health Research (1 year full time)
- Public Health (1 year full time)
- Diabetes (including Diabetes Paediatrics) (1 year full time)
- Advanced Critical Care Practice (3 year part time)
- Advanced Clinical Practice (3 year part time)
- Medical Education (3 year part time)
Visit the University's postgraduate loan pages to see if you are eligible to apply.
There is funding available to postgraduate students from outside the EU who wish to study in Britain. Visit the University's Scholarship pages for further information on funding for both home and overseas students.