- introduce the concept of multi-disciplinary treatment and treatment planning
- introduce the concept of the Orthodontic/ Orthognathic surgery interface
- provide group interactive learning in a structured manner and treatment planning
Following Day 8 dental surgeons should be able to:
- critically appraise data and technical information from commercial sources.
- recognise and understand where multi disciplinary treatments are required
- recognise the clinical indications for anchorage support
- understand the surgical options available.
- recognise the complications associated with these advanced procedures