If you're planning to apply to study medicine with a disability, you might have some questions about the support available and what needs to be done before and during the course to help you. Current MB ChB student Georgia tells us about her experience and offers advice for applicants in the video below. If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch with our admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HEOPS guidance for medical students specifically
- GMC (General Medical Council) Outcomes for Graduates
- GMC Welcome and Valued (specifically regarding disabled doctors and medical students)
- Disabled Doctors Network (Provides general and tailored advice on all stages of training)
- BMA (Guidance on reasonable adjustments throughout the stages of medical education and training)