Please use the form below to make payment for the XTOP 2010 conference to be held at the University of Warwick from 20th to 23rd September 2010. Please register before making payment. On submission of this form you will be taken to a separate page to complete the payment process. To make the payment, you will require a valid credit or debit card. If this is not possible, or for any other enquiries please email XTOP2010 at warwick dot ac dot uk for assistance. Extra nights accomodation are available here.
Conference fees are £445 (full rate) or £350 (student rate) until 1st August 2010.
The above fees include:
* Participation in the conference (3 days)
* Conference records (abstracts, information and proceedings)
* Coffee breaks, lunches and dinner as per programme
* Welcome reception on Monday 20th September 2010
* Conference Dinner on Wednesday 22nd September 2010
* 3 nights' stay in en-suite accommodation on the University of Warwick's award-winning central campus.
Manuscript submission for the XTOP 2010 Conference Proceedings is now open. The deadline for submssions is 15th November 2010
Work presented in an invited talk by Martin Dierolf at XTOP 2010 was published in Nature. Today this article featured on the front page of BBC news.
The conference programme is now available online.
The final registration and payment deadline is 1st August 2010
Dr J Susini from the ESRF confirmed as a Plenary Speaker - more details to follow
Dr M Dierolf, Dr E Mitchell, Professor M Dowsett and Dr A Snigerev are confrimed as invited speakers
The abstract deadline has been extended until the end of Friday 14th May 2010
(£445 Full / £350 Students)
Early Registration Deadline
(£395 Full / £330 Students)
Contributed Abstract Deadline